The events are held at the Oasis Academy Coulsdon on Homefield Road, with a new running time of 10am to noon, starting in with the market being staged on Saturday, September 11.
The organisers claim that this is the biggest baby and children’s nearly new sale in the borough, attracting more than 40 stalls packed with baby, children’s and maternity bargains.
The remaining 2021 market Saturdays are:
The organisers say, “If you are planning a clear-out of all the stuff the kids have grown out of over the summer and would like to sell at the September event, you can book a stall via the main website: www.mum2mummarket.co.uk.”
More than 70 per cent of the tables for this date have now been booked, so don’t delay in securing your sales space – you keep every penny of the money you make!
All enquiries to: Croydon@mum2mummarket.co.uk.
- Inside Croydon depends on regular subscriptions from our readers to enable us to continue to deliver exclusive, headline-making and independent journalism – the sort of scrutiny that Croydon Council would prefer did not exist. Please click here to sign up today
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named the country’s rottenest borough in 2020 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine – the fourth successive year that Inside Croydon has been the source for such award-winning nominations
- Inside Croydon: 3million page views in 2020. Seen by 1.4million unique visitors