And now, in partnership with Farleigh, Inside Croydon is delighted to offer our loyal readers a special 10 per cent off the cost of afternoon tea. And no, you won’t be expected to play 18 holes of golf beforehand…
Afternoon tea at Farleigh is a real treat.
Relax in beautiful surroundings and indulge in mouth-watering cakes, delicious sandwiches and warm scones, served at the perfect temperature to melt the cream.
Then, take your pick from a selection of aromatic teas.
Afternoon tea is served Thursdays to Sundays from 11am to 4pm and normally costs £21 for adults (£12 for children 11 and under). Bookings are accepted for tables of up to six people (subject to availability).
Inside Croydon readers will get 10 per cent off when they book using a unique code – available exclusively to our website’s signed-up supporters.
The Inside Croydon Farleigh afternoon tea offer is open until September 30.
Please note that bookings are essential and 24 hours notice is required. A £10 deposit is taken for each person at the time of booking. To qualify for the discount, you will need to quote the discount code (sent to all Inside Croydon patrons) at the time of booking.
Farleigh’s terms and conditions apply.
- Inside Croydon depends on regular subscriptions from our readers to enable us to continue to deliver exclusive, headline-making and independent journalism – the sort of scrutiny that Croydon Council would prefer did not exist. Please sign up today as a subscriber. Click here
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named the country’s rottenest borough in 2020 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine – the fourth successive year that Inside Croydon has been the source for such award-winning nominations
- Inside Croydon: 3million page views in 2020. Seen by 1.4million unique visitors