Last week’s screening of The Big Lie sold out six days in advance of the event, demand for tickets boosted by the decision of Labour’s leadership to block Jeremy Corbyn from standing as a candidate for the party in his Islington seat at the next election.
In response, Croydon Assembly has arranged a second screening of Platform Films’ revealing new documentary at Ruskin House, on Friday April 14 at 7.30pm.
Tickets can be booked on eventbrite here: https://eventbrite.co.uk/e/602308570147
- Inside Croydon – as seen on TV! – has been delivering local community news since 2010. 3million page views per year in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- If you want real journalism, actually based in the borough, you should consider paying for it. Please sign up today. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- As featured on Google News Showcase
- We offer FREE ads to community groups when they have members who are paid subscribers to Inside Croydon
- Our comments section on every report provides all readers with an immediate “right of reply” on all our content
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named among the country’s rottenest boroughs for a SIXTH successive year in 2022 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine