The Bethlem Gallery is this year celebrating its 15th annual open exhibition showcasing work by more than 150 artists connected to South London and Maudsley NHS Foundation Trust.
The Bethlem Art Fair takes place at the Gallery, on Monks Orchard Road, from November 25 to January 20, 2024 (the gallery will be closed from December 24 to January 2).
Every year the fair offers a stunning variety of paintings, prints, drawings, ceramics, photographs, textiles and sculpture for sale at affordable prices.
“Join us for the festivities and treat yourself and your loved ones from our selection of hand made art, gifts, and cards,” say the Gallery’s staff.
The Bethlem Gallery is open from 9.30am to 5pm, Wednesday to Saturday.
- Inside Croydon – as seen on TV! – has been delivering local community news since 2010. 3million page views per year in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- If you want real journalism, actually based in the borough, you should consider paying for it. Please sign up today. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As featured on Google News Showcase
- We offer FREE ads to community groups when they have members who are paid subscribers to Inside Croydon
- Our comments section on every report provides all readers with an immediate “right of reply” on all our content
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named among the country’s rottenest boroughs for a SIXTH successive year in 2022 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine