Where will you be watching the big games in the World Cup?
Inside Croydon wants to hear from you about your recommendations of the best Croydon pubs for watching the key moments in the month-long tournament.
Post a comment at the end of this article, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, with your suggestions, and pictures, and the reasons why.
Watching the England national team at a major tournament is undoubtedly enhanced when a social experience, down the local with your mates, roaring at the big screen.
- What Croydon pubs are making the best offers on the price of a pint or food linked to the World Cup?
- What pub would you recommend for best atmosphere, friendliest staff and locals?
- If you are a publican, what other special events are you laying on during the World Cup?
- Does your local have better or extra TV screens for watching the games?
- And what are the pubs to avoid if you want to see the football in a decent atmosphere?
We will pool all responses and pass the details of your recommendations to the rest of Inside Croydon‘s rapidly growing readership.
On emails, please ensure you include your real name and contact details, though these will not be published if you ask us not to.