Inside Croydon’s Doris Day competition is now closed.
Our winners, who knew that Doris Day sang Que Sera, Sera in Alfred Hitchcock’s The Man Who Knew Too Much (well, we thought it was a good answer for a quiz question) are our loyal readers (apparently we do have more than one):
Margaret Siudek and
John Chandler Honnor
Congratulations to both, we hope you and a companion have an enjoyable evening at the theatre, and we thank everyone else who has entered the competition. You’ll just need to be quicker next time.
Margaret and John have won tickets to attend the Croydon premiere of Secret Love, Doris Day’s life story with songs to be staged at the Ashcroft Theatre on November 14.
And for everyone else, here’s Doris…
For more details about Morris and the Secret Love tour visit http://www.claudiamorris-music.com
Coming to Croydon
- Lakes Playground group’s fundraising Zumba-ween: Oct 26
- PJ’s enterprising look at Black History Month: Oct 29
- The Railway Children: Oct 30-Nov 2
- St Giles School open morning: Nov 13
- Secret Love at the Ashcroft Theatre: Nov 14
- Future Tech City: Nov 30
- Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough – 262,183 page views (Jan-Jun 2013)
- Post your comments on this article below.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com