Croydon and Sutton’s CAMRA’s annual beer festival will be staged at a new venue in 2016: Stanley Halls, in South Norwood, from October 27 to 29.
This will be the 22nd staging of the festival by the local branch of the Campaign for Real Ale.
The organisers are planning:
· 25-30 cask ales from breweries in south-east England
· a range of ciders and perries
· open from noon to 4pm and 5pm to 10.30pm on Thursday and Friday
· open from noon to 5pm on Saturday
· have food available
· have reduced admission prices for CAMRA members.
Stanley Halls is at 12 South Norwood Hill, London SE25 6AB. The hall is easily accessible by public transport. Buses 75, 157, 196 and 410 stop nearby, and Norwood Junction station is only 5 minutes’ walk away.
Please check Croydon and Sutton’s CAMRA’s website page for updated details and beer lists.
- Still Croydon’s only independent news source, and based in the heart of the borough: 1.97 million page views 2013-2015
- Inside Croydon: Named among best regional media campaigns, 2014
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org