Croydon and Sutton residents get their chance to put the Mayor of London, Sadiq Khan, on the spot at a special question time event coming to south London next month.
- When will City Hall go-ahead with the long-delayed tram extension to Crystal Palace?
- When does “solving the housing crisis” become rapacious over-development?
- How does the Mayor intend to reconcile his air quality improvement targets with his office allowing an industrial-scale waste incinerator to operate on the boundary between Sutton and Croydon?
These and many other questions are expected to be asked of the Mayor at the Westcroft Leisure Centre, Carshalton, from 7pm on Thursday, March 2.
The event is free to attend, but there are limited places available. Spaces will be allocated on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Inside Croydon is Croydon’s only independent news source, still based in the heart of the borough. In 2016, we averaged 17,000 page views every week
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com