Croydon’s All Day Arts Club has relocated again.
The group, where amateur art enthusiasts gather together and spend the day painting and sketching, has gone back to its old home, Old Caterhamians Rugby Club. The clubhouse is brand new, with excellent light and good views over the playing fields.
“All standards, any medium, we are friendly and welcoming and have a tutor to help,” the club says.
“We meet on Thursdays in term time, from 10am until 3.30pm. You come and go when you please. Try us out – first meeting is free.
“Just turn up with a mug for tea or coffee, your art stuff and a packed lunch if you feel like it (please note: the clubhouse is a nut-free zone, because of allergies, so please do not bring anything containing nuts).
“We look forward to seeing you.”
Old Cats rugby club is at Park Avenue, Caterham CR3 6AH.
- BECOME AN iC SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org