The next meeting of the Purley and District Townswomen’s Guild is on Tuesday November 7 at the United Reformed Church.
The speaker will be Roy Vickery, who will be talking on plant lore, and handing round real plants to illustrate his talk.
Judith Kidd, a guild member, says, “We are a friendly group and welcome new members.”
Newcomers can attend their first meeting for no fee.
Tuesday’s meeting is from 2pm to 4pm at Purley United Reform Church, 906 Brighton Road, Purley CR8 2LN (next to the hospital).
More information at www.purley-guild.com
- BECOME AN iC SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com