Energy gardens at Norwood Junction and West Croydon are to form part of a magical tour of the London Overground network this Saturday.
The organisers say, “Energy Garden is one big community and we want to get together to take a look at all of the gardens, share ideas on how we can develop the gardens and congratulate you all in person for your hard work.
“Join us and make sure your gardens are in tip-top shape for the winter. The tour will host discussions at each of the stations along the route, but if you think your Energy Garden needs some extra pruning or weeding… tell us!”
The tour will happen on the December 2, meeting at Haggerston Overground Station at 10am. The tour will stop at Hoxton, Surrey Quays, Honor Oak Park, Forest Hill, Penge West, Norwood Junction and West Croydon.
The tour is free and open to all, whether gardeners as experienced as Percy Thrower, or those who have never had a window box.
For more information, click here, or email email@example.com or call 020 3674 7519
- BECOME AN iC SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org