They missed the retail orgy that is Black Friday – probably deliberately – but the free spirits at the South Norwood Tourist Board have the perfect artwork gift for family and friends at Christmas.
The SNTB has a selection of its poster art – including More Lakes Than Cumbria! – which capture the essential beauty and awe-inspiring majesty of the area around Norwood Junction.
On their website, the SNTB describe the posters thusly: “These A3 posters are full colour on 135gsm silk stock and would make a great Christmas present for both the patriotic South Norwoodian or those unable to see the beautiful South Norwood views for themselves.
“The price for the pair (unframed) is £25 and, if you would just like one of the designs, £15. They can be delivered free to South Norwood; otherwise postage will investigated depending on address. These will be sold on a first come, first served basis.”
Insiders indicate that stocks are limited, so to place your orders, please email email@example.com with your request and your details.
- BECOME AN iC SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org