Inside Croydon, in association with Buggi Lights, is delighted to offer our readers a special money-off deal on the award-winning and innovative new safety product, which has been developed by a Coulsdon-based mum.
Buggi Lights are a terrific aid for parents with young children who want the peace of mind of knowing that they can be safely seen by others when they are out on dark winter nights, or on wet or foggy days.
Hippychick’s brand new range of Buggi Lights are ladybird-shaped flashing lights that help make your baby buggy visible as well as safe.
Buggi Lights clip easily to the buggy and come boxed in pairs. One Bug has a white forward-facing LED, the other a backwards-facing red LED – just like the lights on a car. The lights are bright and easy to turn on and off. Simply press on the back of each bug to take it through three flash settings.
As well as their primary function as a safety light, Buggi Lights will also appeal to your kids. Babies will love the lights’ tactile nature and older children like using them for their bikes and scooters.
Batteries are included and will last approximately 150 hours if the lights are left on continuously. If switched off between uses they will last much longer. Each light takes two batteries which can easily be found in high street shops and supermarkets.
Buggi Lights, available a choice of six colours including Baby Boy Blue, Baby Girl Red, Cherub Cheeky Red, Little Sunshine Yellow, Precious Purple and Tickle me Pink.
Buggi Lights retail at £14.99 and are available exclusively from www.hippychick.com.
When placing your order, use the Inside Croydon discount code, BUGGI20 to get 20 per cent off the cost of your Buggi Lights.
This special offer ends on January 31, so make sure you get your order in now.
- BECOME AN INSIDE CROYDON SUPPORTER: For the cost of one over-priced coffee each month, you can support the local journalism that brings you Inside Croydon. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017 (January to September)
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- “Excellent scandal-digging”: Patrick Kidd, The Times political diary columnist
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at email@example.com