Croydon Camera Club’s annual exhibition, Photo 2018, is now on until May 26, open daily (not Sundays) 9.30am – 5.30pm at the Clocktower Café Gallery, beside the Town Hall on Katharine Street.
The Croydon Camera Club meets most Wednesday evenings at Shirley Methodist Church Hall (Eldon Avenue, Shirley, Croydon, CR0 8SD) through most of the year.
The programme includes talks by invited speakers and club members, internal photographic competitions as well as meet-ups and planned photographic outings.
The club caters for members of all abilities and new members are always welcome to join us on a trial basis to see if the Croydon Camera Club is right for them.
- You can help to support independent, investigative, community journalism in Croydon, and for just £1 per week. Click here to become part of Inside Croydon’s growing team of supporters
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org