As the old century wanes, a new threat rises…
The mortal remains of a young aristocrat vanish without explanation in the dead of night from Brompton Necropolis.
But no sooner is consulting detective Sherlock Holmes asked to investigate, than a second mystery presents itself – a beautiful heiress afflicted with unaccountable night terrors that are slowly draining her life away.
As these two strange cases resolve themselves into one, Holmes and his steadfast companion Dr Watson find themselves plunged into a shadowy, hidden London of grave-robbing grotesques, murderous Szgany gypsies and demonic possession that conceals a diabolical plot to overthrow the very Crown itself….
Theatre Workshop Coulsdon presents a new, original production that pits the greatest detective against his most dangerous adversary, the Prince of Darkness, Dracula. A gothic thriller that takes you from well-heeled Bloomsbury to the grimy wharves of Limehouse and a final confrontation deep beneath the unsuspecting streets of the hub of Empire…
Be afraid. He is coming… From Saturday April 6, with further performances on Sunday 7, Wednesday 10, Thursday 11, Friday 12 and Saturday 13, all at 8pm. Matinees at 3pm on Saturday 13 and Sunday 14.
At Coulsdon Community Centre, Barrie Close, Chipstead Valley Road, CR5 3BE. Tickets £10, concessions £7.
To book, click here.
- Please support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking local journalism. It’s just £4 per month, and you qualify for special discounts and offers. Click here to sign-up as a donor
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org