SPECIAL READER OFFER
We are delighted to partner with the always entertaining Theatre Workshop Coulsdon to provide our loyal patrons our latest money-off offer on tickets for their next production.
TWC’s open-air performances at Coulsdon Manor have become one of the highlights of the Croydon summer season, and this year’s offering, Henry V, promises to be one of the most heroic stagings yet.
This is TWC’s 10th season at Coulsdon Manor Hotel, following successes of previous years including Wind In The Willows, A Midsummer’s Night Dream and Dick Barton and the Slaves of the Sultan.
Complete with a fully licensed bar and barbecue, under the gently setting sun and stars stretched out across the summer sky, this is open-air theatre at its best.
The performances run on July 24 to 27, and July 30 to August 3. If there was a curtain, it would be curtain up at 7.45pm each evening. Booking details can be found on the Theatre Workshop Coulsdon’s website, www.twcoulsdon.org.uk
Audience seating is strictly first-come, first-served, with members of the audience recommended to bring rugs or chairs for their own comfort – though no high-backed seating, please, as this impairs the views of those behind you.
And remember, this is summer time in England, so it can become chilly later on, so please arrive prepared.
The production is staged in the grounds of the Coulsdon Manor Hotel, and audience members are asked not to bring their own food and drink to the performance.
Full-priced tickets are £10 each, or £7 for concessions.
But Inside Croydon patrons get 10 per cent off all their tickets for this production of Henry V.
This is just the latest in a series of special offers, money-saving discounts, exclusive events and other benefits of supporting Inside Croydon.
Inside Croydon supporters pay £4 each month to help us keep producing the award-winning and campaigning independent local journalism which appears on this website every day.
With a series of special offers, you can often manage to save more than the monthly cost of the monthly contribution.
To claim their Henry V discount, Inside Croydon subscribers must book online, using a special discount code which is being sent to them today via our Patreon platform.
Once more unto the breach, dear friends…
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For two consecutive years, 2017 and 2018, Inside Croydon has been the source for two award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- In 2018, Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by more than half a million unique visitors
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org