Supported by Into Film, a charity which provides the films and club mentoring, Croydon Library, which offers the venue and refreshments, and Inaspectrum, a local self-help group for autistic adults, the club meets every two weeks at 2pm on Saturday afternoons.
Next meeting dates:
January 25, February 8 and 22, March 7 and 21
MEMBERSHIP IS FREE
For more information ring
or just come along!
Croydon Central Library 2nd Floor
(take lift or escalator, turn right and we are in the corner room by the window)
Katharine Street, Croydon CR9 1ET
- Help support Inside Croydon’s award-winning, news-breaking journalism, and get money-off offers, exclusive content and priority booking for special events. Click here to find out more
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or what to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Inside Croydon has been the source for award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by 721,000 unique visitors in 2019