Inside Croydon is the only news provider based in the borough that is providing daily news updates throughout the pandemic emergency, our reports being read by more than a quarter of a million site visitors in 2020 so far.
These are the toughest of times for all businesses, and we want to help our friends and colleagues to promote their revised opening hours, new products and offers as they work hard to reach out to customers, old and new, and re-establish the sort of trade which in many cases might have taken them a lifetime to establish.
This is what we can offer you: one week’s free advertising with a “native” advert alongside our daily news coverage, which in April 2020 generated 160,000 page views.
Your ad will also be promoted via Inside Croydon’s Facebook page and our Twitter account, which has 13,000 followers.
The offer is open on a first-come, first-served basis to a select few Croydon-based traders who contact us by email.
We hope that by getting the message out there to the Croydon public, you can get your business to bounce back from the lockdown.
To apply for the free advertisement, and get details of other special discount offers to advertise with Inside Croydon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the words “Ad offer” in the subject field and contact details for the person who handles your firm’s marketing and promotions. We’ll be right back in touch.
(Terms and conditions will apply – the decision of the website’s publisher is final. The offer is for a limited number of advertisements, and is open for a limited period)
Help us to get Croydon working again – suitably socially distanced, of course.
- This piece of local news reporting was brought to you without a penny of subsidy from the BBC or any local councils. If you want to support independent local journalism in Croydon, please sign up today as a supporter. For just £4 per month, you qualify for special discounts and offers. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Inside Croydon has been the source for award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by 721,000 unique visitors in 2019