As we enter the final six shopping days before Christmas, Valley Park has something to delight even the most hard-to-please friends and family when they look under the tree on Christmas Day.
For the sports aficionado
We all know someone who loves heading to the gym or getting kitted out with the latest trainers. Sport Direct’s Valley store has a large Nike clearance section to help you find the latest shoes at a more convenient price. If they’re a runner, the recommendation is the Air Zoom Pegasus 37 Shield running shoes, but if they’re interested in trainers as a fashion accessory, then check out the Nike Air Force 1’s in a number of colourways.
For the beauty lover
Soap & Glory and No7 are the most popular brands at Valley’s Boots store – so much so that the gift sets are consistently being labelled as the star gifts for the week. Why not treat your mum to the Soap & Glory The Square Necessities Christmas gift set which is currently better than half price? No7 has a range of makeup gifts to inspire, and at the moment, when you buy two No7 products you get one for free!
For the home improver
Valley’s Dunelm store has reported that their winter bedding is most popular at this time of year – particularly the Teddy range which offers a fluffy, cosy opulence for your night-time routine.
For those looking for excitement rather than gifts
In 2020, quality time with those closest is something that has been hard to come by for a lot of people in 2020, but the entertainment venues at Valley offer gift cards that extend for up to a year, so you can make up for all the lost time in 2021. Whether you’re a big fan of ten pin bowling, or you’d rather indulge in the latest blockbuster at Vue Cinema, there’s something for everyone. And once the latest lockdown is over, you could make an evening of it as well, with Frankie & Benny’s delicious menu.
- 2010 to 2020: Inside Croydon has been delivering local community service and local community news for 10 years. To support independent local journalism in Croydon, please sign up today as a supporter. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Inside Croydon has been the source for award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by 721,000 unique visitors in 2019