Step Forward for children with brain injury this August and sign up to take part in a sponsored walk to raise funds for The Children’s Trust.
The charity is calling for supporters to join them on a physical walk, starting and finishing at The Children’s Trust headquarters in Tadworth, on Saturday August 21.
Participants can choose from a five- or 10-mile walk, and The Children’s Trust says, “The whole family is welcome, whether they’re on two legs or four.”
All the charity asks is for those taking part to raise £150 as a solo entrant or £250 as a family.
“Over the last year, many of our major in-person fundraising events have been cancelled and we’ve had to rely on other ways to raise funds,” said The Children’s Trust Katie Roberts.
“We’re so excited to be launching brand new and existing events again and we can’t wait to see our wonderful supporters face to face this August. So, let’s step forward for children with brain injury and have lots of fun whilst doing it.”
To sign up to the walk for just £10, visit: https://www.thechildrenstrust.org.uk/events/step-forward-2021
- You can support Inside Croydon’s news-breaking independent local journalism. Sign up today as a subscriber. Click here
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named the country’s rottenest borough in 2020 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine – the fourth successive year that Inside Croydon has been the source for such award-winning nominations
- Inside Croydon: 3million page views in 2020. Seen by 1.4million unique visitors