Burger King is offering 1,000 free Whoppers ordered via the Deliveroo app from its new delivery kitchen in Norbury as part of a “Whopper Wednesday” deal.
In addition to the signature flame-grilled beef burger being up for grabs as part of the giveaway, the Plant-based Whopper will also be available.
The permanent delivery-only location in Norbury has also created 15 jobs.
Delivery from the new site will be available to customers across Deliveroo, Just Eat and Uber Eats.
Whopper fans will have to be quick: the deal is first-come-first-served when customers place an order worth more than £15 from the Norbury location via Deliveroo on Wednesday June 15 2022 only.
The deals don’t stop there, as Norbury locals can also take advantage of free delivery available on Deliveroo orders from Monday June 27 to Wednesday June 29.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- By having a comment section, we provide all readers with an immediate “right of reply” on all our content. Details of how this works can be read by clicking here
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- Inside Croydon: 3.3million page views in 2021. Seen by 1.6million unique visitors in that 12-month period