There are three classes that all start from Wednesday, February 22
Contemporary Beading Jewellery Making
You will learn to make three different pieces of jewellery using various techniques and become familiar with the tools and materials used in jewellery making.
You will also learn how to play with colours, shapes and materials to design and create jewellery using beads, glass crystals and wood.
The course will cover a wide range of techniques such as wire wrapping, threading and knots, non-metal connections/closure and health & safety.
Restore, Refashion and Rejuvenate Household items
You will learn to decorate and upcycle small household goods using various techniques and become familiar with the tools and materials.
You will also learn how to play with colours, shapes and materials to design and decorate household goods, such as small plant pots, picture frames and small mirrors.
The course will cover a wide range of techniques such as glueing, threading and using old materials and items that can be reused and including Health and Safety.
- Inside Croydon – as seen on TV! – has been delivering local community news since 2010. 3million page views per year in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- If you want real journalism, actually based in the borough, you should consider paying for it. Please sign up today. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our comments section on every report provides all readers with an immediate “right of reply” on all our content. Our comments policy can be read by clicking here
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named among the country’s rottenest boroughs for a SIXTH successive year in 2022 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine