To book your place on this course, click here.
Cyanotypes are one of the oldest photographic printing processes, which is an experimental photographic printing process which allows chemicals to react to UV light, creating an alternative photograph.
Pop down to Turf Projects in the Whitgift Centre anytime from 11am – 3.30pm on Saturday March 25 to make some prints! Pre-coated cyanotype paper will be provided, alongside flowers to use for your prints. Please bring along any other objects you might want to use for your cyanotype.
Heather Lawrence is a self-taught London-based photographer. Heather’s work aims to capture joyfulness and colour, through her abstract imagery, playful portraits and creative darkroom techniques.
- Inside Croydon – as seen on TV! – has been delivering local community news since 2010. 3million page views per year in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- If you want real journalism, actually based in the borough, you should consider paying for it. Please sign up today. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- We offer FREE ads to community groups when they have members who are subscribers to Inside Croydon
- Our comments section on every report provides all readers with an immediate “right of reply” on all our content. Our comments policy can be read by clicking here
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named among the country’s rottenest boroughs for a SIXTH successive year in 2022 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine