- Hear about the plans to get Croydon’s biggest organ throbbing once more.
- Listen as our guests discuss the arrogance of local authority chief executives who have described a £6,000 per year pay rise as ‘pettiness’.
- Talk about Croydon’s speeding drivers.
- And find out more about why shared ownership home-owners face a lose-lose situation.
The guests on our latest Croydon Insider podcast – Neil Chandler, Cheryl Fergus-Farrell, Andrew Fisher and Ken Towl – discuss all of this and more on our Philip Schofield Special…
“Special” because it is the only multi-media broadcast platform which makes no mention whatsoever of the Schof… We keep it Croydon. For which we hope our loyal listener will be truly thankful.
Inside Croydon subscribers have had exclusive access to this premium content since the weekend, one of the benefits for supporting this website.
Listen in here to the issues that matter here, inside Croydon.
Do post your feedback and comments below.
And if you would like to be a guest on a future episode of the Croydon Insider, write to the Editor and explain how you could contribute to the conversation.
- To catch-up with all previous episodes, and our Under The Flyover celebrity interview podcasts, click here
- Inside Croydon – as seen on TV! – has been delivering local community news since 2010. 3million page views per year in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- If you want real journalism, actually based in the borough, you should consider paying for it. Please sign up today. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As featured on Google News Showcase
- We offer FREE ads to community groups when they have members who are paid subscribers to Inside Croydon
- Our comments section on every report provides all readers with an immediate “right of reply” on all our content
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named among the country’s rottenest boroughs for a SIXTH successive year in 2022 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine