Chopstix, the noodle chain, opens its newest store in Croydon’s Centrale next week with a mouthwatering offer of spring rolls to be given away free of charge to the first 1,000 customers.
The new Chopstix store includes the brand’s “living wall” and neons along with the now famous decor reflecting the quirky and fun ethos of the brand. Wok Masters can be seen creating fresh Chopstix dishes, all served from an eye-catching wok station, ready to “wok and go”.
Chopstix say that they are “focused on delivering a faster, fresher, tastier alternative to the high street. Wok Master chefs deliver nourishing noodles, wholesome chicken, beautiful beef and perfect prawns with fresh vegetables and superb sauces to make Chopstix the ‘go to guys’ for boxed fresh flavour”.
At the new Croydon store, customers can delight in a host of pan-Asian flavours including the limited edition Zesty Lemon Chicken, their bestselling Salt ‘N’ Pepper Chicken, as well as Chopstix favourites Chicken Katsu Curry and the signature Caramel Drizzle Chicken.
Those looking for lighter fare are in luck with the option of Skinny Cauliflower Rice, teamed with any topping in a small box, the whole menu comes in at under 500 calories.
Chopstix opens in Croydon at 11am next Wednesday, July 5. Throughout the opening week the store will be giving away 1,000 portions of Chopstix’s deliciously crispy vegetable spring rolls, as well as 100 free medium boxes with two toppings to the first people in the queue.
Chopstix’s Rob Burns told Inside Croydon, “We are delighted to announce the opening of our new Croydon store.
“Chopstix is creating a faster, fresher and tastier alternative to fast food and we’re excited to bring another Chopstix to the greater London area.
“We have a loyal set of customers in the London area, with our very first store being on London’s famous Oxford Street, so we’re thrilled to be able to open the newest store in the great area of Croydon. We can’t wait to open our doors and for customers to get a taste of what Chopstix has to offer.”
The customer favourite spring rolls will be free to the first 1,000 who download the free voucher from the Chopstix website, customers will have to be quick as the giveaway is based on a first-come, first-served basis.
The new Chopstix store is just the latest in the expansion plans of the group with more store launches to be announced in the upcoming months.
The noodle bar’s popular dishes are also available to order from Uber Eats, Deliveroo and Just Eat. Orders are permitted from within the postcode area of the store.
For more information please visit: www.chopstixnoodles.co.uk
- Inside Croydon – as seen on TV! – has been delivering local community news since 2010. 3million page views per year in 2020, 2021 and 2022.
- If you want real journalism, actually based in the borough, you should consider paying for it. Please sign up today. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- As featured on Google News Showcase
- We offer FREE ads to community groups when they have members who are paid subscribers to Inside Croydon
- Our comments section on every report provides all readers with an immediate “right of reply” on all our content
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism, as well as BBC London News and ITV London
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named among the country’s rottenest boroughs for a SIXTH successive year in 2022 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine