South End Community Forum is staging its latest meeting tomorrow evening, Friday June 8, from 7pm in Church House, off Heathfield Road, by St Peter’s Church.
The meeting is again open to all residents, local traders or people who work in the area normally known as “South End Croydon”, which the group defines loosely as extending from the Flyover to Park Road in the south; and from the railway line on one side to the roads behind the High Street.
All are welcome to attend, including those who were unable to be at last month’s packed initial meeting, when a wide range of issues and concerns were discussed. See Inside Croydon‘s report here.
The Forum is exploring having a direct input to the council, and to try to get a greater say on behalf of residents and local businesses on planning matters, as well as being interested in staging successful, community-led events.
Anyone who wants to find out more about the group should contact the chair, Charlotte Davies on email@example.com
- Inside Croydon: For comment and analysis about Croydon, from inside Croydon. Not from Redhill.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- South End residents and businesses look to oust Tesco (insidecroydon.com)
- Council finds £6m to look after its “Consultancy Framework” (insidecroydon.com)
- Racist article by councillor’s husband is widely condemned (insidecroydon.com)
- Green Dragon breathes some life into local cultural scene (insidecroydon.com)