It’s unlikely to be at No1 when the next charts are announced, and Justin Beiber has little to fear.
But Dr Toxic’s little ditty might just end up becoming an ear-worm for the Waddon councillors who sought election on a promise to oppose the building of a waste incinerator in Croydon or on its boundaries, and once back on the council voted in favour of the £1billion incinerator scheme at Beddington Lane.
For more information on the pollution threats and health risks, www.stoptheincinerator.co.uk
- Inside Croydon: For comment and analysis about Croydon, from inside Croydon
- Post your comments on this article below. If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Council silent as HR chief Parkes heads for the exit (insidecroydon.com)
- UK incinerator plans? They’re just rubbish. (independent.co.uk)
- Incinerator ban a moving target on the Rock (metronews.ca)