A tech start-up company based at Airport House on the Purley Way has launched a smartphone app that they claim will “revolutionise” the way we order our takeaways and book restaurant tables.
Mathew Gomes, the co-founder of Feast Express, said, “When it comes to satisfying hunger, no one likes settling for second choice. That’s why we have created the most advanced feature-packed dining app for consumers and marketing platform for restaurants.
“Our app enables people to choose restaurants and dishes sensibly using features such as smart menu filtering, group ordering, payment sharing and social recommendations. Also we have given restaurants more control, freedom and flexibility to manage and promote their business.”
Gomes’s business partner, Hurshkumar Donde, Feast Express’s sales and marketing head, said, “Never, ever, has it been so easy and pleasant experience to find the best restaurant or local takeaway and place an order in few clicks for takeaway or book a table for the very fine dining experience with your dear ones that you have been longing for.
“No need to search for endless pages of the telephone directory or web pages to search for a restaurant, see their reviews from some strangers and book a table though countless web proliferators or order a takeaway from the dull and boring website or apps. Feast Express app does it all for you.”
- To learn more about Feast Express or download the app or for restaurant owners to sign up, visit http://www.feastexpress.com
Coming to Croydon
- Chinese New Year children’s event, Upper Norwood Library, Feb 18
- This War! St Gertrude’s Theatre group, Feb 19-22
- Welsh myths children’s event, Upper Norwood Library, Feb 20
- Norwood Society talk, Upper Norwood Library, Feb 20
- Mr Pooter comes to Croydon, Feb 20-22
- Warm and Well event, Upper Norwood Library, Feb 22
- Stop the Incinerator fund-raiser, Feb 24
- Fairtrade Film night, Antenna Cafe, Haynes Lane, Feb 27
- Fairtrade event, Upper Norwood Library, Mar 1
- Coulsdon and Purley Debating Society, Mar 3
- Patchwork and quilting workshop, Upper Norwood Library, Mar 3
- Fairtrade stall at Food Market, Haynes Lane, Mar 8
- Upper Norwood Library Book Club, Mar 15
- Norwood Society talk, Upper Norwood Library, Mar 20
- Croydon Half-marathon, Mar 30
If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com