PizzaExpress is celebrating the launch of its exciting new-look restaurant in Purley by offering readers of Inside Croydon 25 per cent off the price of their food.
Manager, Barbara Piekarniak, said, “We have a friendly and enthusiastic team who are looking forward to welcoming everyone to our beautifully refurbished restaurant over a delicious pizza.”
PizzaExpress has been dishing up fresh, handmade pizza to Purley since 2001.
Its latest menu boasts classic Italian-style and fashionable flavours as well as a wider range of low-calorie Leggera dishes which contain fewer than 500 calories. There are 10 new dishes including four new gluten-free options and a cheese-free pizza that is suitable for vegans. A delicious range of seasonal treats include a Leggera Summer Salad at just 315 calories; two summery desserts – a Strawberry and Cream Glory and Lemon and Blueberry Glory; and The Hugo – a refreshing cocktail made with Prosecco, mint leaves, elderflower and a slice of lemon over ice.
For younger pizza-lovers, PizzaExpress’ Piccolo menu is full of tasty choices including ‘Create Your Own’ pizza, and starts at just £3.50. And for budding chefs looking to celebrate a birthday, a Pizza Making Party will see them transformed into pizzaiolos (or chefs) so they can stretch, toss and top their own pizza and play party games before sitting down to enjoy their culinary creations. So kids don’t have all the fun, adult Pizza Making Parties can be arranged on request.
The restaurant runs free visits for local primary schools, turning the kitchens into classrooms.
For more details visit www.pizzaexpress.com
- Download the voucher below and bring it with you to PizzaExpress Purley to claim your 25 per cent off offer. The offer is available until September 14 (except Saturdays). Other terms and conditions apply (see voucher for details)
Coming to Croydon
- Mythical Maze stories, Crystal Palace Maze, Aug 20
- David Lean Cinema: Stop The Pounding Heart, Aug 21
- Mythical Maze stories, Crystal Palace Maze, Aug 27
- David Lean Cinema: Frank, Aug 28
- Upper Norwood Library well-being groups, Aug 30
- David Lean Cinema: The Two Faces of January, Sep 4
- David Lean Cinema: Fading Giglolo, Sep 6
- Thornton Heath Festival, Sep 7
- Stop the Incinerator Quiz Night, Sep 8
- David Lean Cinema: Camille Claudel, Sep 11
- Warlingham rugby dinner with international Richard Hill, Sep 12
- Norwood Society Talk: War Memorials, Sep 18
- David Lean Cinema: Chef, Sep 18
- Cinema Ruskin film show, Sep 20
- Open House London weekend, Sep 20-21
- David Lean Cinema: A Night At The Cinema in 1914, Sep 22
- David Lean Cinema: Jimmy’s Hall, Sep 25
- Streatham Common 6M race, Sep 27
- Norwood Society Talk: From Fire Station to Theatre, Oct 16
- Cinema Ruskin film show, Oct 18
- Norwood Society Talk: Lambeth’s Archives, Nov 20
Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 407,847 page views (Jan-Jun 2014) If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at email@example.com