Celebrating one of South Norwood’s most famous residents, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and his creation, Sherlock Holmes, the Stanley People’s Initiative is staging The Singular Exploits of Sherlock Holmes by the Don’t Go Into The Cellar theatre company, at Stanley Halls on Friday, June 26 as part of the Croydon Heritage Festival.
The one-night-only performance is an affectionate one-man homage to the world’s greatest detective that includes quick costume changes, wry humour and plenty of audience interaction.
The performance begins at 7.45pm, and tickets cost £11.
- To book your tickets, or for more information, visit the Stanley Halls website here
- Get on the local trail of the River Effra and Sherlock Holmes
- Inside Croydon Events: for dates and links to what’s happening in and around Croydon, updated daily, click here
Inside Croydon: Named among best regional media campaigns, 2014.
- Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 729,297 page views in 2014.
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org