The Boots stores in Centrale and the Whitgift Centre have undergone a bit of a makeover, and shoppers are invited along this Saturday, May 12, to see for themselves the new self-selection beauty experience, offering all of the latest beauty products, looks, inspiration and advice.
At the #FeelLikeNew event, customers can explore the brand new-look self-selection cosmetics area, which introduces a range of new and exclusive products. There will be free makeovers, goodies and more – including vouchers for 20 per cent off on make-up all day.
Ashina Visram, the Croydon store manager, said, “We know that our customers love trying out all of the latest new beauty looks, so we’re thrilled to bring them some exciting new brands and the very best inspiration from our team of experts.
“We’ve carefully looked at every aspect of how our customers like to shop and experiment with beauty, and hope that they will have a lot of fun exploring the new beauty layout and design. We’re holding a customer event to celebrate, and would like to invite the whole community – we know that there will be something for everyone to love.”
The new brands being unveiled this Saturday are CYO, Age Perfect, and Obsession along with L’Oreal, Max Factor, Barry M and more.
This is the first time that CYO is landing in stores in the UK, exclusively available in Boots.
Boots say that, “The store will offer a modern beauty space, sporting brand new, bespoke, modular furniture which will let them be more flexible to incorporate and adapt to new and emerging trends for brands.”
- Thousands read our ward-by-ward local election live blog on Friday. If you think that was a service worth paying for – at less than the cost of a pint of milk each week – then please consider becoming an Inside Croydon supporter by clicking here
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon is the borough’s only independent news source, and still based in the heart of Croydon
- 1.4 MILLION PAGE VIEWS IN 2017
- “Monitored” by the council CEO since 2010
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS 2017: Inside Croydon was source for twoaward-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or a local event to publicise, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org