It’s been a long time coming, but KFC has arrived in New Addington, with a new restaurant which has created approximately 20 new jobs.
The fried chicken restaurant opened on Central Parade on Monday, and is offering eat-in, takeaway and delivery services from 11am to 11pm every day.
It is also participating in the Eat Out To Help Out scheme, which sees customers get up to 50 per cent off the price of their food up to £10 per person on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays during August.
This new restaurant features all the measures required to be covid-safe, with extended hygiene procedures, Perspex screens, gloves, designated kitchen zones, and face masks where required. Contactless payment is encouraged.
- 2010 to 2020: Inside Croydon has been delivering local community service and local community news for 10 years. To support independent local journalism in Croydon, please sign up today as a supporter. Click here for more details
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at email@example.com
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- Inside Croydon named Journalist of the Year at 2018 Anna Kennedy Online Autism Heroes Awards
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: For three consecutive years, 2017, 2018 and 2019, Inside Croydon has been the source for award-winning nominations in Private Eye magazine’s annual celebration of civic cock-ups
- Inside Croydon had 1.6million pages viewed by 721,000 unique visitors in 2019