Come Dine With Me, the hit Channel 4 cooking show, is looking for amazing home cooks in south London for its new series.
Are you bored of cooking for your partner? Think your cooking skills have improved over lockdown and you’re ready to test them out on the wider world?
Do you think you’ve got what it takes to host the perfect dinner party and walk away with £1,000?
“Following the success of previous episodes in south London, we are back looking for hosts to create the recipe for success,” said Sasha Risner, the casting producer.
“We are looking for keen cooks with bags of energy and who are up for the challenge of winning £1,000.”
The only criteria is that you are over 18 and not working or trained as a professional chef.
For this series, due to covid, Come Dine With Me will be using a centralised house to host social dinner parties.
The shoot will take place between June 28 and July 2.
Casting is already underway, and Come Dine With Me is keen to hear from all people that are interested in applying from all backgrounds.
To apply to take part, head to this link:
Or email: email@example.com
- You can support Inside Croydon’s news-breaking independent local journalism. Sign up today as a subscriber. Click here
- If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, or want to publicise your residents’ association or business, or if you have a local event to promote, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inside Croydon is a member of the Independent Community News Network
- Inside Croydon works together with the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and BBC London News
- ROTTEN BOROUGH AWARDS: Croydon was named the country’s rottenest borough in 2020 in the annual round-up of civic cock-ups in Private Eye magazine – the fourth successive year that Inside Croydon has been the source for such award-winning nominations
- Inside Croydon: 3million page views in 2020. Seen by 1.4million unique visitors