Residents in Waddon who wish to take up issues with their local councillors can do so at regular monthly surgeries.
The surgeries are to be held in the church hall at St George’s, Barrow Road, on the first Saturday of each month throughout the year. A surgery with the ward’s Labour councillors will be staged this Saturday, July 5.
Surgeries will be held from 10am to 11.30am.
“Best to pre-book a time as we get a steady demand,” said Councillor Joy Prince, although every effort will be made to see those who do attend without an appointment.
The three new councillors for Waddon are Prince, Robert Canning and Andrew Pelling. They can be followed on Twitter @Waddon, or you can email them at email@example.com
Coming to Croydon
- South Norwood Arts Festival, July 5-20
- Basically Johnny Moped at Stanley Tech, July 8
- David Lean Cinema: We Are The Best!, July 10
- Croydon Folk and Blues Festival, July 12
- David Lean Cinema: Half of a Yellow Sun, July 17
- David Lean Cinema: Pantani: Accidental Death of a Cyclist, July 21
- David Lean Cinema: Tracks, July 24
- Fragile, Spread Eagle Theatre, July 24-26
- CODA’s Midsummer Night’s Dream at Wandle Park, Jul 30-Aug 2
- David Lean Cinema: Locke, July 31
- Elm Tree Cottage garden open day, Aug 10
- Norwood Society Talk: War Memorials, Sep 18
- Norwood Society Talk: From Fire Station to Theatre, Oct 16
- Norwood Society Talk: Lambeth’s Archives, Nov 20
Inside Croydon: Croydon’s only independent news source, based in the heart of the borough: 407,847 page views (Jan-Jun 2014)
If you have a news story about life in or around Croydon, a residents’ or business association or local event, please email us with full details at firstname.lastname@example.org